FACEBOOK
Suivez-nous!
INSTAGRAM
DISCORD

Ek is terug!

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Ek is terug! Empty Ek is terug!

Message par Cloda Sam 15 Sep 2012 - 7:19

I was away for a couple of months studying. I'm still studyin, but now I am back home again working on my Masters thesis. I'm a Conservation Biologist and live in Plettenberg Bay in South Africa, one of the most beautiful parts of the country if you ever want to come for a holiday. I have a few hobbies; Playing games (mostly Pinball FX 2), Trail running and watching Formula 1/MotoGP and Cricket. I am Afrikaans speaking but always write in English on the internet.

I'm pretty good at Pinball FX 2. I never played pinball before the game came out and it took be about 9 months before I got my first Billion score. Now I'm not happy with my score if I don't score a Billion. I don't try to make bigger scores than that any more unless it happens quickly, it just takes too long for me and you just keep on repeating the same thing. Playing Paranormal for more than 16 hours in one game cured me from ever wanting to play long games Fatigué I also decided that FX 2 takes too much of my time and by only playing a table until I get a Billion, I still have lots of fun, play all the modes but in the end keep my wife happy by not obsessively trying to beat the top scores gnagna

This forum is the best one for Pinball FX 2... everybody here knows what they talk about and I can always come and take a look here if a table doesn't make sense. If I struggle to make progress on a table I come and take a look at the guide and the discussions and I always get tips that help me to play better. Thank you and keep up the good work Very Happy

I can understand most of what you are saying by using Google chrome's built in translator. I have no subsequently completely switched over to Google chrome. I hope you guys can at least understand what I am writing as well through the translator as my English is not perfect.
Cloda
Cloda
LUPien amateur
LUPien amateur

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ek is terug! Empty Re: Ek is terug!

Message par larmesdesang Sam 15 Sep 2012 - 9:05

Ek is terug! 2120589027 and good game Ek is terug! 520649985
larmesdesang
larmesdesang
LUPien amateur
LUPien amateur

Message par Temerror Sys Sam 15 Sep 2012 - 12:57

Hi Cloda!
No problem with your English, we understand almost everything (I suck in English)
I expect to see your billion on Speed ​​Machine Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Temerror Sys
Temerror Sys
LUPien en croissance
LUPien en croissance

Message par Dobble Sam 15 Sep 2012 - 13:32

Hello Cloda!!

The lupsclub become international! No matter if you write in english, I think that most of us understand it. If you have any problem with the translation of table's guide, ask us!

South africa... It will be great to have lupsclub's members on each continent ;)

Dobble
Dobble
LUPien bavard
LUPien bavard

Message par wims Sam 15 Sep 2012 - 14:04

Ek is terug toi aussi ! Very Happy

(re) welcome
wims
wims
Admin