Suivez-nous!
INSTAGRAM
DISCORD

Introducing Jedimaster

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Introducing Jedimaster Empty Introducing Jedimaster

Message par Jedimaster4559 Lun 31 Aoû 2020 - 10:30

Hello Everyone!

My name is Jedimaster! I've been playing Pinball FX3 a lot since last December and have been having a blast. I've been on the forum for quite a while now, but have mostly ghosted since I only speak English and Spanish. I'm glad I was able to find a place to introduce myself!

So, a bit of background about me. I started playing a couple of the Star Wars tables back in 2013 on my iPad. I had an awesome time there, but wasn't really all that invested in it. Around last December (maybe earlier, but that's when I really started playing a lot) I found the game on Steam and since have been playing a ton. It's really nice to find a community of Pinball players here that I can toss some ideas around as they occur to me!

If anyone wants to friend me on steam, shoot me a friend request. My profile can be found here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/1947083174/

If I see Pinball FX3 in your profile, I'll accept the request! Hope to see some of you in my invites list soon!
Jedimaster4559
Jedimaster4559
Bébé LUPien
Bébé LUPien

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Introducing Jedimaster Empty Re: Introducing Jedimaster

Message par wims Lun 31 Aoû 2020 - 14:54

Thanks for your presentation jedimaster.

It's always great to see that the LUP's Club brings back international players, pinball gamers have no language barrier. I hope you'll find your happiness here !

If you want to find us all on steam friends, you can search by enter "LUP's club" Smile
wims
wims
Admin
Admin

Message par Cloda Lun 31 Aoû 2020 - 17:23

Welcome! I only speak English and Afrikaans, but Google Translate is my friends and works great on LUP's Club ;). I've been here for many years already and this is certainly the place to be if you want to discuss all aspects of Pinball FX3!
Cloda
Cloda
LUPien amateur
LUPien amateur

Message par FunkySon Lun 31 Aoû 2020 - 18:11

Hi Jedimaster,
Welcome here !
FunkySon
FunkySon
Admin